Hey PowerGuys, actually I'm working on the PowerWebPart and maybe I'll release it this week.
- Simple HTML Rendering
- Using ASP.NET and SharePoint Controls
- Receive ASP.NET Events
- Runas Current User or Application Pool User
- Saving the WebPart as Template and reuse it
- Security: Only Site Administrators can change the script, other users can only change the parameters
- WebPart Connections: Table-Provider, Table Consumer, Row Provider, Row Consumer
- Everything PowerShell can do!
- Simple HTML-Rendering (get-process)
Dynamic ASP.NET Controls + Event Receiving
- Use SharePoint Controls and Objects and Parameters
Use a parameter for the list title